Diary is the only one I believe in secreTtttttttt....!

Just simPlee......!!!!!!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

HappY....HappY buFFdaY.....and sadlY




SurpriSe.......

Today I"m very happy.....!!!

although sad because of Mr.RoY...
He is really good on actinG.....
two thumbs up 4 him....
but today we have not physics exam

thanks 4 my all my fren...especially Fiona and Sheila for give me surprise

I will not forget this day and moment

I love you all......

MuacH...

and sorry for the punishment from Mr.Roy...!!!!!

I hope that I can more better and better......

through the years........!!!!!

wish that I can always be happy with all my friends and my family...!!!!!


Thanks Kath for giving me a photo....

cute gifT....

I will put it in my frame.....!!!

LopH u....My bestie .....!!

MuacH......!!


Tomorrow we must back to our exam......

try to work hard again.....!!!!!!!!!!!!




God, please help us in our exam.......!!!!!!

!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home